PURITY IT Support
Based in Glasgow, Purity has provided IT support, managed services and consultancy for over 15 years, to clients of varied size and industry across Scotland.
Why Choose Purity IT Support
We are easy to work with
Because we are normal people, who run a business too
We are flexible
Because we have to be, to fit with your schedule of working
We give a highly personal service
Because every business has its own way of working
We Provide a boutique service
Because we are an exclusive business offering customized service serving a sophisticated and specialised clientele
What Purity IT do...
We do things differently
Location & Telephony
Co-location and Data Hosting services.
Voice Over IP telephone systems.
Mobile phone integration.
Consultancy & Training
Prince2 Project Management
Real-time proactive systems monitoring
Network and Security Audits
Hard Drive Data cleansing and destruction
Why you should consider Purity IT
We truly believe Purity are not just another IT Support Company.
- Have no contractual tie-in, offering 30 day renewable contracts means that we have to deliver.
- Employ a dedicated Account Development Manager who is solely responsible for ongoing care to our clients.
- Provide corporate quality processes & procedures, providing excellent customer service via internal efficiency and productivity.
- Offer guaranteed service levels of 4 hours – or more often than not, less.
- Let you speak directly to helpdesk staff so there no need to wait in queues.
- Don’t take sick days or holidays. We are always available 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Fix over 90% of cases remotely meaning there is no need to wait on us coming out.
- Give access to our system so that Clients can view open cases, log new ones and review the account and transactions.